TWENTY YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Against Staining and Material Integrity
Metro Marble & Granite, LLC warrants to the original owner of each new polished granite countertop, fabricated and installed by Metro Marble &Granite or one of its certified service providers that:
Metro Marble & Granite will, at its option, repair or replace, free of charge any polished granite countertop manufactured by Metro Marble & Granite, and installed by Metro Marble and Granite or a Metro Marble & Granite Certified Service provider at the address indicated on the warranty registration, if (I) the polished granite countertop fails, after initial installation, due to any inherent defect in material; or, (ii) Metro Marble & Granite will repair or assist in repairing any staining of the polished granite surfaces, from food of beverages, after installation for the original purchaser.
This warranty will be effective only if:
• The product has not been moved from its original place of installation.
• The owner provides proof and date of purchase and initial installation.
• The owner follows and adheres to the care and maintenance guidelines.
• The product has been installed by Metro Marble & Granite or its authorized service installer.
This warranty does not apply if:
• The owner is dissatisfied with the natural characteristics of stone products, including without limitation, color variations, veining variations, mineral deposits, water lines, pits, fissures or surface marks. These variations are not defects and are part of the characteristics of natural stone.
• The requirements stated in the warranty are not fulfilled.
• Damage is caused by chemical or physical abuse.
• Damage is caused by a failure to care for and maintain the product in accordance with the care and maintenance.
• Any direct, consequential, or other monetary damages out of the use of, or inability to use, the product.
• Any damage caused by matters arise beyond Metro Marble & Granite’s control, such as house settlement, fire, tornadoes, or other acts of nature.
The warranty does not cover any product that is installed for commercial use, for outdoor use, or that is subject to extreme weather changes.
Granite & Quartz (engineered stone products) carry a limited warranty not to exceed 30 days past installation. This warranty does not cover damage caused by physical, chemical or other abuse, normal wear and tear, acts of nature and chipping due to dropping heavy objects on counter tops. Claims must be in writing on or before the 30-day deadline.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND THE OBLIGATION AND LIABILITY OF METRO MARBLE & GRANITE UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO A REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE DAMAGED PRODUCT, INCLUDING ASSOCIATED LABOR CHARGES.
Some states do not allow a disclaimer of all implied warranties, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Some states do not allow a disclaimer of all direct, consequential, or other monetary damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
To make a claim under this warranty, the original owner must contact Metro Marble & Granite, Customer Service, 4261 Crescent Industrial Drive, Granite City, IL 62040, 618-931-3494 or fax at 618-931-3519, and, explain the problem and provide any proof of purchase or installation required by Metro Marble & Granite.
Metro Marble & Granite or its service agents will have sole discretion to determine the action required to remove/repair a stain. Metro Marble & Granite or its service agents will promptly notify you of such course of action.
The warranty holder must at all times reasonably assist Metro Marble & Granite in a repair or replacement process by providing access to the premises, being able to receive any product we send, and follow instructions/procedures to remove stains.
This warranty may be transferred to a secondary owner only if the warranty is transferred in writing from the original owner to the secondary owner, within Six (6) months after the original installation date and only if the original warranty was registered within sixty (60) days of the original installation date.
METRO MARBLE & GRANITE LLC